Question about Televison & Video
Disconnect whatever is connected to it and or remove it and sources for signal from power, try with only a DVD also connected to a rear input.
Posted on Dec 03, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The official website for this item is http://1800customersupport.com/trutech. Try emailing them, or call them at 1-888-252-6252. Trutech is the store brand for Target stores, so many different companies make their products. This website isn't the official site for ALL Trutech products, just some of them, like this 19" LCD TV/DVD combo.
Posted on Aug 20, 2007
I had whole redish/pinkish screen on my 50v500 starting a few days ago, then I read through each of the threads on this site for the samilar problems on my model. I found TVtechmaniac's solution (pasted below) solved my problem. Thank you TVtechmaniac!
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Hey, I had this problem on Thanksgiving Day, trying to watch a dvd on my mother's HDTV. You should be able to hook up most standard dvd players to hdtvs. First you have 3 cords, mine were red, yellow, and white. The connections go as follows:
Audio| Component. The white cord should be in a white audio slot. The yellow cord should be in a yellow component slot (video) and the red cord should be in a red video component slot labeled Pr/Cr. Make sure you match the component numbers. For instance, if you want to use component one, then hook all of the cords into the slots for component one. Most hdtvs have multiple component hookups ( think multiple "channels" for your game system, dvd player, etc) so it's important that the corresponding cords go to the correct component slots.
Match the yellow and white cords to the appropriately colored slots. The red cord should go into the slot labeled component video out Cr/Pr. Not the red audio out. This worked for me. Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: Sony T240HD monitor TV
make sure that the plug on ps2 is connected and check the settings on tv and the settings on ps2 browser are correct if possible check ps2 on another tv to be sure of it's settings if the ps2 works the check channel setting on tv make sure it's not in pal setting it should be ntsc and also check the antenna setting make sure it might be set to cable and also check cables of any sharp kinks your problem is with the yellow cable red and white is the sound
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
When you boot up your tv for the first time, you get to choose between home and shop-mode.
In your case, he TV is set to "shop-mode".
Then it will go back to factory settings after 5-10 minutes. (so that customers won't mess up the settings all the time)
So change the settings from shop to home, and your problem is fixed!
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2012 | Hitachi 57S700 57" Rear Projection HDTV
Nov 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2008 | Samsung LCD PREVIEW MONITOR f/950 AND...
Jun 22, 2008 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...
Jan 08, 2008 | LG 32LC2R 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Nov 11, 2007 | Toshiba 50H72 50" Rear Projection...
Jun 25, 2007 | Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 28, 2007 | JVC TH-M505 System
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!