Question about Discovery Channel Discovery Kids - Rocket Ship Projection Clock
Looking for a manual
I can't upload a manual but I can give you instructions:
1) set time: hold down "time set" button for five seconds, then use up and down arrows to change, and press "time set" button once to toggle between m/d/y/hour/minute. If it goes to the alarm setting instead of time setting, try again.
2) set alarm: hold down "alarm set" button for 5 seconds, use up and down arrows to change, press "alarm set" button once to toggle between hour/minute. press "time set" button to return to clock
3) turn on/off alarm: press "alarm set" button once, press "up" to turn alarm on and press "up" again to turn alarm off. press "time set" button to return to clock
4) to project the images: push the buttons that read "time" or "image". to focus the image, rotate the cylinder around the lens that projects the image. use the dial under the lens-cylinders to select a different image
5) military time: press the "up" button when the time is displayed (not when you're setting the time) to change from 12 to 24 hr or vise-versa
Posted on Jul 14, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Feb 14, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 04, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Jan 19, 2015 | Toys
Aug 19, 2013 | Bon-Ton Kids Discovery Kids Projection...
Mar 23, 2013 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Feb 03, 2013 | Discovery Channel Discovery Kids - Rocket...
Jan 22, 2013 | Discovery Channel Discovery Kids - Rocket...
6,755 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: