- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you very sure it is the right charger? I have hooked my phone up to charge before, not realizing that the charger I had used was for something else. Many of the chargers these days look very similar, sometimes exactly the same. However the output on the other charger is quite often not right. This will cause your phone to not be charged.
I would delete any live widgits off your desktops such as facebook or myspace etc. It constantly drains the battery and working with phones I have had it actually drain the battery faster than it can charge. If the charge is not the problem I would, while the phone is turned on, remove the battery...this is a soft reset and can fix most issues with freezing.
Please, try using another charger with the phone.
If the problem continues, get a screw driver, unscrew the phone and bring the charging port out. The charging port is at the tail end of the phone.
Clean the surface of the panel where the charging port contact the panel with a spirit and allow it to dry for 30 minute. Couple back the phone and i am sure the charging phone will work fine.
It could be that moisture got into the battery terminals. Take a Qtip and wipe the battery terminals inside the phone and also on your battery.
Then try installing the battery again and then hook up the AC charger. Try booting up. I had a cell phone once, it was a Nokia and it did something similar. I had plugged the car charger in while I was in the car and I heard a noise like it shorted. I took the phone to trade it in when I purchased a new Nokia and I noticed that the store clerk had taken my phone that would not boot up and hooked it to an AC charger. It powered up. I still purchased the new phone, but try the AC charger and see what happens. If it powers up, it might be the battery. Let the battery charge for about 4 hours, don't keep it charged overnight. Overnight charging will ruin the battery. If the phone still doesn't work, I'd say bring it in and see if you can get it looked at.
this issue directly related with the charging circuitry... the issue
can either be with the charger itself or majorly with the charging ic
i had faced this problem with the chinese mobile phone but this can be
either with the chinese model or can be with the other...so check the
both things one by one...hopefully the issue will be resolved..
it means your battery is too discharged to charge. when you plug the phone in, it doesn't use the AC power right away, it uses the battery to jump start it until the red lights come on the front, then it will switch to the AC power. try this. turn on the phone with out it plugged in and as soon as those front lights come on, plug the charger in. if the battery is not too discharged i.e. it didn't power down while you were talking to it, it should work. I went through three batteries until i figured it out