Question about Acer Aspire 1640Z Notebook
When I have an alert on my laptop such as new messages I can still hear the sound but when I try to play music or watch a movie no sound will come out.
Surely a problem of sound card drivers scan your laptp for driver upgrade u will surely sort it out.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | T-Mobile Cell Phones
on Oct 27, 2007 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Feb 02, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Dec 09, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 25, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 15, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOKRZR K1 Cellular...
Oct 15, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: