Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: outside temperature won't work
Please check the following website for all the info and faq.
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display after replacing the transmitter battery then do the following:
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappers.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
6. Bingo. You are in business.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
you probably need to 'pair' the outdoor sensor with the main base: look for a 'channel' button, as these units usually can get information from several sensors and differentiate them by a channel number.
Posted on May 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2011 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
May 10, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 31, 2010 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 22, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 30, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 29, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 27, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Sep 03, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Dec 17, 2007 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: