Shortly after cycle started, the washer stopped - no functions are working, appears there is no power.
* checked outlets - functional
* moved internal components to determine if load was unbalanced
* unplugged and plugged in device - still not working.
* checked water supply - functional
* checked drain spout - functional
* no apparent leaks (gentely moved washer)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Susan, First make sure there is still power to the outlet washer is pluged into, may have tripped the breaker/fuse. Could be something as simple as a loose wire/plug, lid switch to something worse like control board. Have a good Tech. diagnose and estimate repair. Check the attached links,instruction and guides, Good luck
"I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
Hard Reset - In some cases the control can be non-functioning or may not accept activation from the control panel. To clear and restart the control follow the these steps:
* Unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds. * Reconnect the unit to the power source by turning the breaker back on or plugging the unit back into the wall outlet. * Press the Pause/Cancel/Stop button twice to clear the "PF" in the display. * Start a short cycle to check the operation of the machine by selecting a cycle and pressing and holding the start button until the machine starts.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
My Maytag® Neptune® washer filled with water, but it won't spin or drain-what now?
Start by making sure the machine is plugged into a live (working)
electrical outlet. Then check the appropriate circuit breaker and reset
it if necessary (or check the fuse if you have a fuse box).
Next, inspect the drain hoses and remove any kinks. Take a look at the
drain, too - if it's clogged, call your usual drain service person.
Then close the washer door and firmly press the START/STOP button. In a
few moments, after the door locks, the washer should begin to spin.
(For your safety, the washer will not tumble or spin unless the door is
closed and locked.)
If this doesn't work, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-688-9900
for toll-free assistance and service scheduling if necessary.