Hi i got this phone from my sisters boyfriend because it had hit the wall and would not turn on.. so i thought i could fix it and took it off his hands..after reading some of the other problems on here i figured how hard could it be? well none of the other solutions worked. the battery has a full charge (checked with multimeter) but no lights come on nor any sounds or anything.. what could cause this after an impact??(its completely dead) thanks in advance!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there must be the display gets damaged in your phone. change the touch display of your mobile screen and format the phone this will able you to fix this problem.. just change the display screen of your mobile..
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
you can try to recalibrate the touch screen to see if that works,
Start> settings> display> calibrate
* since screen is not working you will have to go the long away and use buttons on phone and nav wheel to get to these options
LCD is inside the front glass that has logo of htc
the upper glass is called touch panel or digitizer it is working as u say but lcd is broken u can see visible cracks on it and it may partially display or not at all then ur lcd is broken by pressure or impact u need to get it replaced around like 100-150 dollars depends on the model and size of the lcd screen
try aligning the screen with a pointed object and on the cross hairs of plus sign firmly dont damage the lcd by hard impact
if can get past to it its ok and if not
ur Digitizer is faulty the upper cover beneath which lcd is assembled is faulty, it is separate from LCD screen and costs around 60 to 70 $ if u are covered in warranty
3 option u can google for a software to bypass the screen alignment process u can use ur pda but the alignment will be wrong and it will not respond where u touch the screen if u can live with that but its free !!!
TouchFlo is an application that needs to run on top of Windows. It is quite well hidden in the menus....
To start with, I assume you get the normal Windows Mobile 'Today' screen? If not, you have bigger problems!
If so, hit "Start" --> Settings
Then on the 'Personal' tab, go to 'Today'
Then look at the 'Items' tab and make sure that TouchFLO 3D is the only checked item.
Hit 'OK' top right, then 'X' top right and you should get back to find it activated.
@deepak - TouchFLO 3D is standard on the HTC Diamond. If you have TouchFLO then I guess you have a HTC Touch (different phone).