Question about Westinghouse Used Original W4207 Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a method called a Power Scan this method allows you to search for all possible codes. Try this until you reach a code that carries all of the functions desired. If the TV mode button starts flashing rapidly during this process you have exhausted all possible codes.
1.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, then press 500 pound ( #)
2.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, press the big power button once.
3.) Press the channel up button once per second until the TV turns off then press pound (#).
Posted on Apr 19, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks for the tip on the Power scan. I was trying the power scan described on some other webpage and it didn't seem to work. Your tip was dead on "
SOURCE: Westinghouse - 60" Class /
Hello! I wanted to give you a few more codes that you may not have tried. I also wanted to give you the instructions to the power scan, which will scan the TV for the correct code. I hoep this helps!
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
1) replace new batteries with the same tipe alkaline
2) see the polarities are wrong
3) clean the contacts batteries with c. cleaner
4) retight the spring contacts batteries with l plier for better contacts
5)open the r. control clean the keypads from dirty, corrosion, oxide and bad contacts.
6) reset the code
7) try again, if the problem persist go to the repair shop TV for fix it.
God bless you
Posted on Oct 16, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2012 | Westinghouse W4207 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jun 18, 2011 | Curtis-Mathis CM19011 TV
May 24, 2011 | Westinghouse 19" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD...
Aug 08, 2010 | Westinghouse W4207 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jan 17, 2010 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Apr 04, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Apr 24, 2008 | Sharp 13VT-K100 13 in. Combo
Jan 14, 2008 | Sylvania 6313CB 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 02, 2007 | Westinghouse LTV-32w4 32.02 in. LCD HDTV
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: