Hi, I wonder if you can help me, I've lost the address of my friends Yahoo email account. Her name is Alison Dale,she lives in Lowestoft Suffolk, UK, and I'm hoping that you can find it for me?
Kind regards, Pauline
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: finding a lost email address
If you have chatted before, or you have recieved an offline messages before from that person....you can access the messages by viewing it from the message archive in your Yahoo Messenger..then you would know the ID/username of that person. If you didn't have any messages from that person...I think it you can also search him/her if you type in search by name...and what you're searching ( ID or Email address).....
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi , Go to that account , and see if you can get online to finish the app , if you can not get back into it, contact facebook online assist. or email them about the problem , otherwise you are forced to find a new user name .......Good Luck Roy
Ymail is part of Yahoo Mail. In order to provide users with more combinations for email addresses, Yahoo introduced another email extension called Ymail. Ymail accounts look like email@example.com. Ymail allows users whose desired email address was already taken to create their desired address and still have all the same features as Yahoo Mail. Accessing a Ymail account is quick and easy and can be done from any web browser.
1. Create a Ymail account, if you don't already have one. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" and click "Sign Up" under "Don't Have a Yahoo ID?" section. Fill in the appropriate information in each blank in section 1. This section is for your name, gender, birthday and location. In section 2, choose a Yahoo ID/email address. In the drop down box beside the email address text box, choose "ymail.com." Press "Check" to see if the email address is available. If it's not available for use, choose another address, but keep the "ymail.com" domain the same. Choose two security questions in section 3. This are necessary in case you forget your password. The alternate email address is optional. Type in the security code at the bottom of the screen and press "Create My Account."
2. Open a browser window and type "http://mail.yahoo.com" to access the Ymail login screen.
3.Type your full email address in the "YahooID" box. Be sure to include the "@ymail.com" or the address will not be recognized. Using the full address distinguishes Ymail accounts from Yahoo or Rocketmail accounts.
4. Type your password in the "Password" box. Your password is case sensitive. Press "I Can't Access My Account" if you've forgotten your password. You can either have the password sent to another email address or change it altogether after answering the security questions you set up during the account creation process.
5. Press "Sign In" to access the Ymail account.
Create Email Newsletterswww.iContact.com
Email marketing to fit your needs. Start a Free 30-Day Trial Today.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya.com
Hi there, if your email has never been attached to the account, then the set-up / registration process was never completed. Facebook will NOT operate unlesss you enter your VALID email address. You may have mistyped it the first time round. Try finding out through a friend logging in, to find your name, and see if the email address is visible to your friends. That should show you if you went wrong somewhere. Your phone number does not have to be attached to your FB account. I would advise against adding it, too.
if you lost your friend's email address you can try to do the follow: 1. contact a mutual friend and see if they might have it 2. search on both Yahoo and Google for their name- most likely they have an account on FaceBook, Linkedin, MySpace or any other social network. in many cases you can send an email to them through those website.