Question about Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: F90 error code Kenmore elite
The F90 error code is a door lock code. There are a couple of steps that you can take to try and clear the code. Do the following:
1) Unplug the range and wait for one minute.
2) Plug the range back in and turn it on.
3) Hold the door in and start a self clean cycle.
4) Wait for 2 minutes and then cancel the self clean cycle.
5) Do not let the door go until the door lock light goes out.
If that procedure does not clear the error code then you may have to get a Kenmore repair tech to take a look at the unit. There are a number of electronic fixes mentioned in their repair manual, but you would have to have the proper tools and training to run through those procedures. If there is any warranty left on the unit you can of course have the repair paid for. If not, then any repair shop should be able to give you a rough estimate on the cost of repair.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in resolving your issue. Should you need further information or assistance please do not hesitate to let us know.
Posted on Feb 17, 2011
F10 Runaway Temperature.
(F10 only) Check *RTD Sensor Probe & replace if necessary. If oven is overheating, disconnect power. If oven continues to overheat when the power is reapplied, replace EOC. Severe overheating may require the entire oven to be replaced should damage be extensive.
You will need a professional diagnoses to determine the extent of this damage
Thank You Huum
Please remember to leave a solved rating before you sign off!
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
F90-Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch. 2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary. 3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam. 4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, repl;ace Lock Motor Assembly. 5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuosly runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly. 6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch. 7. If all situations above do not solve probem, replace EOC.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2012 | Ovens
Dec 16, 2011 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Nov 25, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In Gas...
Jul 07, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jun 17, 2009 | Frigidaire Gallery GLEFM397DS Electric...
May 22, 2009 | Stoves Ovens
Jan 04, 2009 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Dec 16, 2008 | Kenmore 79013 Stainless Steel Gas Kitchen...
Jul 10, 2008 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Dec 26, 2017 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
Oct 22, 2013 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
1,696 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: