Question about Computers & Internet
1. My power supply died- Replaced
2. Upon bootup, now says "no operating system"
3. Set bios to start from CD
4. Tried to reinstall XP from CD
5. Program runs until after I hit enter to reinstall XP
6. Program hangs when it is analyzying the hard drive and comes back with a location/partition name on the screen and then dumps me out to the D: prompt.
Check the cable that connects to the hard disk. It seems it doesnt "see the hard drive". Try to see in the bios if the hard drive was detected.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2011 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500418AS Hard...
Dec 24, 2010 | Maxtor Hard Drive
May 25, 2010 | Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500 GB SATA Hard...
Mar 17, 2010 | Averatec (70-822301-00TRI) (7082230100TRI)...
Dec 07, 2009 | IO Magic Corporation GigaBank (I250HD35)...
Jun 11, 2009 | Western Digital 500GB My Book World...
Dec 16, 2008 | Hitachi 60GB Travelstar 5K160 Ultra...
Sep 11, 2008 | Toshiba MK8025GAS 80 GB Hard Drive
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!