- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Lock both front swivel wheels. Not locking
the swivel wheels before folding the
stroller can damage the wheels
2. Empty the basket.
3. Fold the canopy by lifting the canopy levers.
4. Remove your player from the canopy.
5. Lift and hold the folding levers up on both sides of the
6. Tilt the stroller onto its back wheels and roll it forward
and then pull it back quickly and the front guardrail will
7. Turn handle inward with an underhand hold to latch and
There is a company called Buggy Pit stop which valets as well as repairs pushchairs. I used them when i gave my old dusty broken pushchair to my sister. I had it repaired and valetted by them. They did a great job and they were not that expensive either.Hope this helps. Their number is 020 8861 0038.
remove the total front housing by pressing the 2 plastic buttons on the silver bar that holds the wheels in place. then get a small screwdriver and put in in the small hole on the black plastic part of the wheel there is a button in there but you will need to look in the hole to find it then push button with screwdriver and pull off the 2 wheels. clean and use wd40 not oil. this should fix problem if not phone dorel (they sell/own quinny) in the UK 00442082360707
You need to regularly lubricate the wheels...Just get some WD-40 with the little straw attachment & spray into where the wheel meets the frame...Make sure you lubricate the wheels regularly...I had the same problem & call Peg toll free - that was the answer & it fixed my problem too!!