- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Lock both front swivel wheels. Not locking
the swivel wheels before folding the
stroller can damage the wheels
2. Empty the basket.
3. Fold the canopy by lifting the canopy levers.
4. Remove your player from the canopy.
5. Lift and hold the folding levers up on both sides of the
6. Tilt the stroller onto its back wheels and roll it forward
and then pull it back quickly and the front guardrail will
7. Turn handle inward with an underhand hold to latch and
I did the same thing! Trying to pop the wheel off at the top joint with a flathead screwdriver was going nowhere.You probably got your answer by now, but I figured I'd post here for any future peeps. I called Britax customer service and it took talking to two people, but the second told me the secret!
Put the stroller on its back and look at the very bottom of the wheel assembly. You'll be able to see two small plastic "prongs" that you should be able to squeeze gently with some pliers and POP the whole wheel will come right off! Then it's easy to flip the swivel lock to the front and put the wheel back on.
There is a company called Buggy Pit stop which valets as well as repairs pushchairs. I used them when i gave my old dusty broken pushchair to my sister. I had it repaired and valetted by them. They did a great job and they were not that expensive either.Hope this helps. Their number is 020 8861 0038.