Question about Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
I suggest that you check and ensure that the correct playback and recording device is selected in the sound properties of your system. Please refer to the steps below as a reference.
1. Click on Start > Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel click on classic view, located at the side bar.
3. Next double click on ‘Sound’ and go to ‘Playback’ tab.
4. Please ensure that under ‘Playback’ tab; the headset is selected as default device.
5. Next go to ‘Recording’ tab and ensure that the microphone of the headset is selected as default device.
6. Now, try to take a test recording using Sound recorder.
7. Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Sound recorder
8. Take a test recording with Sound recording using the microphone of the webcam. Then playback the recording and check whether it was recorded clearly.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2012 | Samsung NP-RV515-A01US RV515-A01 Notebook...
Apr 13, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Jan 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4730-4947 Notebook
Aug 27, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jul 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
Dec 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Aug 02, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 25, 2008 | PC Laptops
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: