Question about Dell Inspiron B130 Notebook
I suggest that you check and ensure that the correct playback and recording device is selected in the sound properties of your system. Please refer to the steps below as a reference.
1. Click on Start > Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel click on classic view, located at the side bar.
3. Next double click on ‘Sound’ and go to ‘Playback’ tab.
4. Please ensure that under ‘Playback’ tab; the headset is selected as default device.
5. Next go to ‘Recording’ tab and ensure that the microphone of the headset is selected as default device.
6. Now, try to take a test recording using Sound recorder.
7. Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Sound recorder
8. Take a test recording with Sound recording using the microphone of the webcam. Then playback the recording and check whether it was recorded clearly.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2012 | eMachines Computers & Internet
on Jun 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2011 | eMachines EL133105 Desktop Computer with...
Mar 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1730n PC Desktop
Feb 23, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Oct 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 30, 2008 | Gateway GMAX 2100 Computer Speakers
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: