Question about LG WDP4W 14 inch Pedestal White
Im trying to remove drawer from my LG pedestal so I can clean under it, Anyone know how to do this?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do you remove the
To remove the pedestal drawer you need to follow this procedure---
1. Protect the floor with a large piece of cardboard. Lay the appliance on the cardboard.
Be sure the cardboard is under the entire lower back of the appliance.
2. Open the drawer, and then remove the four (4) screws (two on each side) on both side of drawer.
3. Pull up the drawer to disassemble.
4. Remove three (3) screws on the drawer.
5. Remove two (2) screws on the either side of the drawer.
6. Remove six (6) screws on the front cover assembly.
7. Loosen the leg using the wrench.(supplied)
8. Remove twelve (12) screws on the bottom of the pedestal.
9. Remove four (4) screws (two on each side) on both side of slide.
Please check the schematic---
Hope this helps... Please post if you need more information.
Posted on Dec 14, 2010
There are two things that you can check if you are getting water under the vegetable drawer. Kindly refer on the details below:
Reminder:Before doing any checking or repair unplug the refrigerator from power and remember your safety.
1. Clear the Drain Tube - Your refrigerator has a drain that leads to the exterior drain pan beneath the refrigerator. Occasionally this drain can become clogged resulting in standing water inside your refrigerator. The drain is located either on the floor of the refrigerator, beneath the vegetable crisper, or in the wall behind a drain funnel.
Clear the drain by forcing a solution of water and bleach or water and baking soda into it with a basting syringe. If the solution will not flow through, slide a length of 1/4 inch or smaller flexible tubing into the drain tube to push the clog through to the drain pan. Remove the tubing after clearing the clog.
2. Leveling a Refrigerator - It is important for the refrigerator to be level.Check that the refrigerator is level from side to side.If it is not level, adjust one or more of the adjustable leveling feet until it is level. The feet are bolts that can be turned to raise or lower the refrigerator. If they cannot be adjusted with your fingers, use a crescent wrench or pliers.
If you have an ice-maker, it should also be checked for level after first leveling the refrigerator. An icemaker that is out of level will spill water into the ice bin or into the freezer. It can be repositioned by loosening the mounting screws, adjusting it for level and then tighten the screws.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on May 04, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks for the answer. It worked!"
Tips for a great answer:
Hello friend, thanks for your inquiry!
I have researched that information for you and was unable to locate steps on how to remove the drawer from your pedestal. I would suggest seeking assistance from a professional for proper removal of the drawer. Hopefully this helps. -Matt
Sep 28, 2014 | Electrolux Washer/Dryer Laundry Pedestal...
Jan 27, 2014 | Samsung WE356A5W Washer/Dryer Laundry...
Aug 04, 2011 | Whirlpool GHW9400 Duet Washer
Jan 25, 2018 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jul 20, 2009 | LG WM2487HWMA Front Load Stacked Washer /...
Jun 29, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 23, 2008 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jun 01, 2008 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Nov 10, 2007 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: