Question about Computers & Internet
BIOS differ with make and model on motherboard that will support CPU.
Posted on Dec 05, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY SYSTEM
it depends on how big the ram and the hd is. the bigger the hd and ram the more expensive it is except for their transfer rates. if your planning on upgrading because of games, you will need atleast 7200 rpm for the hardisk which costs more than a typical one. but for all i know thats the default for a desktop. there are 10,000 rpm also which are more expensive than the bigger hd's. same with the RAM. you can check ebay for the price. but the price depends on the country you are in if your buying it from your place.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
If your motherboard is ASUS then you can go directly to www.asus.com and search for the k8mv motherboard drivers or
if its a MSI board the go to www.msi.com
Posted on May 15, 2009
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2012 | Dell OptiPlex GX240 PC Desktop
Jul 06, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2011 | AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0 GHz Socket AM3...
Feb 26, 2011 | AMD Processor, Phenom X4 9650 2.3GHz, 4MB...
Jun 03, 2010 | EPoX EP-8KRA2+ Motherboard
Feb 09, 2010 | Intel Pentium 4 1.7G, 1.7 GHz...
Jun 29, 2009 | Syntax SV266M Motherboard
Apr 25, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: