If you have the service depending on which company is your provider:
select create message
select new MMS message
select video and press enter again
select send to
select new address if you are not list and send it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can test this by sending a e-mail to your self
in the address line type in your e-mail address
in the subject line write--- test
in the text area write something like test service
if it is working you will get an e-mail with what you have written
check the out box for send messages
if you are using bigpond servers then there is a conflict problem with bigpond and tmail servers
When you open up the picture, it should give you many options on what to do. Sending a photo to another phone is the same as sending it to an e-mail. When you get the option to pick a cell number to send it to, there should also be an option to send it to an e-mail. If you still can't figure it out, i advise you to read your manual and read up on the field you need. If you don't have a manual please post your model and type of cell phone and I can find one for you.
Hope this helps ^^. Please dont forget to rate, Thanks
1. install the motorola cd that comes with your phone on computer.
2. connect the phone to computer via USB cable.
3. open the motorola software, you should now be able to copy it.
4. if your computer has bluetooth, make bluetooth on on both devices and the on mobile go to image and send via bluetooth. hope that helps.
5. If you can take out the memory card, read it using card reader and copy the files.
Hope this helps......
Thats nOt a big deal.......iF you've gOt MMS settings of uR network provider.............select a picture type uR teXt and while sending where you put phone number put uR e mail address instead......change the writing language from no.s to ABC by pressing # or * button just as u do in a text....I tell u one more tHng i've dOne it myself alot oV tyms............!!!