- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There may be a some file are missing from the sound device driver. You have to notice one thing that your sound device is inbuild or sound card . The inbluid sound device is attach from the mother board(it is like a chip form the mother board and sound card is attach in the slot of the mother board.
In the inbuild sound card driver is comes with the mother board cd any way you can get the cd for both.
Now i tell you the installation
Right Click My Computer icon and go to the properties
Goto the hardware tab and click the device manager
There you see the sound,viedo and game conntroller.
right click the sub files and click on the update .
Put the sound card on the cd driver.
and install the device driver and restart the computer.
May be too basic, but first :
1. Check whether you have installed speakers in the Speaker Out socket
2. Speakers are powered on properly, try on another system for confirmation if possible.
3. Check whether your Microsoft XP with Service Pack 2 ? If not, install SP2 first and try reloading the drivers.
4. Drivers are available at :