An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Error tring to install camera software
Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.
Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
Try your Windows Installer-based application again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is probably THE single most common failure among digital cameras. There's a halfway chance of fixing it yourself, described here: http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.html
when you get this error it indicates that there is some problem with the software or the software is not installed the software correctly. so plz try uninstalling the software (snap&share) and also uninstall drivers (which should be dual mode camera). Then put in the software disc to ur computer and install the software.(while installing the software camera or usbcable should not be connected to computer)
When you attempt to install the PhotoMAX software from your CD-ROM drive, you may receive the following error message:
"ISSET_SE caused a general protection fault in module (FILENAME) at (ADDRESS) where (FILENAME) is the name of the program file you are trying to run, and (ADDRESS) is the memory address at which the error occurs."
This is an error that can occur with Windows 95 and 98 under certain conditions -- it does not indicate an error with the PhotoMAX software.
This (error message) can occur if any of the following conditions exists:
* Norton AntiVirus version 4.04 is installed and Norton AutoProtect is enabled.
* You use LiveUpdate for Norton AntiVirus to download an updated version of Norton AntiVirus.
* Microsoft IntelliPoint software is installed on your computer, and the Point32 program is currently running.
* Microsoft IntelliMouse or Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball software is installed on your computer, and the Mswheel program is currently running.