Question about Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer
The printer unit fell to the floor when someone accidentally toppled it. the cover flew off then we attached it again. we managed to close it but when we switched it on, the computer says, please close the cover. is there any way we can fix this problem?
thank you in advance.
There is sensor beside this cover ,surly its broken then you can : repair with new sensor or unplug the wire with this sensor..
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2014 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
Aug 30, 2014 | OKI B4600 Laser Printer
Leading cause of paper jams is debris/foreign objects
that accidentally fell into the paper feed area.
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark C533DN InkJet Printer
May 03, 2011 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 28, 2010 | Western Digital WD Passport 250GB Portable...
Jul 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2007 | Gateway M305CRV Notebook
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: