Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
This is a very simple procedure, but pay close attention.
First, here are the requirements to attempt this procedure.
- An Ethernet Cable,
- Wireless Connected Laptop
- Bridged Connection Eligibility
1. Get an Ethernet cable, they are commonly blue, or yellow.
2. Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the back of your Xbox 360 console, and the other end of your Laptop.
3. Log onto your laptop, (assuming you're using Windows), and find the list of your wireless/wired connections.
4. You'll see something like, "Local Area Connection 2", and "Wireless Network Connection 3". Make sure you're already connected to the Wireless Network before continuing to the next step.
5. Highlight both the connections, and right click one of them. Click on, "Add a Bridge".
6. A process will start which will bridge the connections, enabling your laptop to work as a modem for your Xbox 360. This may take as long as anywhere between seconds, to minutes.
7. When it's done, do NOT remove the Ethernet cable, until your desire to disconnect from the internet on your Xbox 360.
Hope this helped, see ya' later. :)
Posted on Dec 03, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2015 | Sega The Club - Xbox360 for XBox 360
on Dec 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2014 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 02, 2012 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 26, 2010 | Microsoft Premium System for Xbox 360
Jan 04, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 11, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Dec 12, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
Apr 22, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!