Question about HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
restore your Phone Settings
IF Restart problem not Solved So
Please Format Your Phone
we can solve this problem but i need you to backup the whole DATA that you have in the phone and perform this reset procedure.
*#7370# or *#7780#
Default security code is 12345
release some memory then it will b opened
your phone or memory card get attack by virus. pls do a format phone and memory card.
If Problem Not Solved So
Very Best Solution:
flash new software install in the phone problem will solved quickly
Posted on Dec 02, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HTC eris screen is froozen!
Frozen Screen problem mostly occurs when one has recently updated the phone software.
If that's the case with you taking battery out should have helped.
Try resetting it this way.
> Turn the power off. Take the battery off and then re-insert it.
> Hold the Volume Down button
> Hold the Power button until the display turns on
> You are now presented with a menu that allows for Clear Storage.
> Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
> Press and release the Power button to select
> Press Volume Up for Confirming your action.
>>> If you selected YES, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state and would also wipe all 3rd party applications.
Posted on May 25, 2011
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
I hope this will help in solving the problem.....
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
The HTC is faulty, I suggest you return it to the supplier under warranty to get a replacement or repaired. If you try to fix it your self you most likely void your warranty.
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
SOURCE: my htc surround (windows 7
PLease do a hard reset on the phone and here is how you do it
1. Turn the phone off. If it's frozen or unresponsive, pull then replace the battery.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and power the phone back on.
3. Continue to hold Volume Up and Volume Down until a factory reset screen appears.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
SOURCE: HTC Hero won't charge. I
U can call your service provider they might be able to help ifthey cant assist you contact the phone manufacture either way you will get ananswer to your problem.
Posted on Sep 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Sep 03, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Aug 25, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Aug 04, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Jul 17, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Mar 08, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
Feb 20, 2011 | HTC 7 Surround Cell Phone
702 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: