Question about Ace Hardware Plumbing

Open Question

I have a Oak Brook Faucet that I purchased at an ACE Hardware store closing and it did not include the parts for or the installation instructions. My attempts to find parts have come up empty. The MNF # is T13AC080D5ND , Basically what I need is the quick connect for the extender sprayer. Any help will be appreiciated ! The ACE Hardware item # was 4265112. Thanx for your help !

Posted by Anonymous on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 33 Answers

SOURCE: Faucet/sprayer coordination

If you have a Delta faucet your diverter may need to be replaced. The diveter is located under the spout (see diagram)(this is not your faucet but works the same)


Here are the instructions:

  1. Turn off water to faucet.
  2. Remove handle.
  3. Remove top cap.
  4. Turning spout back and forth gently lift and remove.
  5. Remove and replace diverter.
Hope this helps and please remember to rate this!

Posted on Dec 09, 2008

  • 244 Answers

SOURCE: No Cold Water from Kitchen Faucet

call moen for new cartridge

Posted on Jan 18, 2009

  • 19 Answers

SOURCE: I need to remove the quick connect from a pegasus faucet

depending on quick connect style it usually is released by pinching hose side of Q-connect pushing forward then pulling back dont know which style????

Posted on Jul 07, 2009

  • 65 Answers

SOURCE: I want to install Moen Caldwell faucet CA84440.

part K ( a three way hose it looks like) hooks up the cold and hot water to the water spout. heres a link to look at! copy and paste in your browser window.. hope this helps ! craig

Posted on Aug 29, 2009

  • 25 Answers

SOURCE: quick connect adaptor connection for sprayer

yes. it's made by the factory so it's sufficient.

Posted on Jan 04, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I fix my Tuscany Faucet my handle broke off while I was turning it off.

Go to any ACE hardware and see if they sell the parts for the faucet, bring the faucet with you. ACE carries a lot of this kind of parts.

Nov 30, 2016 | Plumbing

1 Answer

How do i get replacement hardware

We purchased the Brook/Oak Hill Microwave cabinet and need the #7 camlocks (where not in package). Can you please ship these to me?

Oct 18, 2015 | Furniture

1 Answer

How do I find replacement faucet lever for model #122-434L?

B&K Faucets are, unfortunately, disposable. They are the bottom "economy" line sold at home improvement stores. If you need a new handle, your best bet is to:

a) buy a brand new B&K Faucet and take it apart for parts;
b) take your defective handle into an Ace hardware and try to match the broach with another existing handle.

May 22, 2014 | B&K Plumbing

1 Answer

Stripped screw moen

Get a set of screw extractors from the tool section of a hardware store. This tool will easily extract the screw. If the threads in the handle are ruined, then you'll have to replace the faucet.

Jan 28, 2014 | Ace Hardware Ace Diverter Handle

1 Answer

Purchased the "last one" from

Yes, it probably is, if you know the brand and correct model number of your AC unit. Also, if you haven't already, contact the Ace Hardware store you purchased it from. They can also get you an Owner's Manual.

Aug 23, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Hi , i have a delta pull down spout that leaks half of the water that should go out from the head shower. I dissembled the spout and noticed what i think is the "O" ring has an hole and part of...

You can take the part to your local Ace or True Value hardware store or Home depot or Lowe's and find something close that will work. Bring the whole part with you. Buy a few sizes that or close just in case, they are very inexpensive.
Thanks for using FixYa

Jun 22, 2011 | Delta Faucet Delta RP17453 Pull-Down...

1 Answer

I have a Ace Oak Brook hand held shower head white #4195962 and I need a new hose, is it possible to get a new one? The part that screws into to shower broke.

Ace hardware can get that part for you. Your local ace my have it in stock. The part is not available anywhere else.
A genaric replacement my work but I would go with the ace brand.

Feb 01, 2011 | Ace Hardware OakBrook Hand Held Shower...

2 Answers

Installed a new oak brook collection tub and shower faucet and no water comes out.

You may have to disassymble the faucet to see if there is something that is stuck in there or that the assymbly internally is stuck in the closed position.

Mar 19, 2009 | Ace Hardware OAKBROOK COLLECTION DESIGNERS...

1 Answer

We accidentally threw out the part of the soap dispenser that holds the soap. Where can I get a new one? We are in Canada. , is a ace hardware store carries them. Or they can order it, I can find a link to one that carries it if you wish?

Jan 14, 2009 | Price Pfister Marielle Kitchen Faucet with...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

142 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Ace Hardware Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15633 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34730 Answers

Are you an Ace Hardware Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides