Question about Audio Players & Recorders
When programmes set to record in advance they don't record
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2011 | Samsung SVR-S1330 Voice Pen Digital...
Jun 04, 2011 | Sharp VC-H982U VHS VCR
Jun 02, 2011 | Samsung SVR-S820 Digital Voice Recorder
Dec 17, 2010 | Intermatic Inc. ST01C Digital In-Wall...
Dec 05, 2010 | LG MG64 VHS VCR
Feb 23, 2010 | Sims SVR-S1335 Digital Voice Recorder
Nov 26, 2008 | Sims SVR-S1335 Digital Voice Recorder
Oct 20, 2007 | Samsung SVR-S820 Digital Voice Recorder
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!