Question about Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET AWEP210JBECXAR Wireless Headset
J have a samsung SGH L760 but j can't use my bluotooth. J do all the instructions but my phone don't find the bluetooth? why?
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Samsung device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’. If not try '1234'.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2010 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Jan 10, 2010 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Aug 21, 2017 | Samsung Bluetooth Headset WEP-210 B2700...
Mar 23, 2009 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Dec 15, 2008 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Jun 05, 2008 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Mar 31, 2017 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung BLUETOOTH? WEP210 MONO HEADSET...
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: