Question about Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Lt15a At&t 3g Unlocked Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
All these videos below will help u in ur task
Pls RATE ME WELL !
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your device to get rid of the password request screen. Hope you have a recent backup of your personal data, to be restored afterwards, because a hard reset procedure sets your device to its factory defaults. Anyway, here it goes:
- If your device is not already in stand-by, press the power button to turn it off;
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the front of the device (the ones right under the screen);
- Whilst keeping holding the keys, briefly press the power button to turn the device on;
- Release the keys only after a blue screen asking for confirmation comes up;
- Slide the qwerty keyboard and press 'r' (for reset).
Hope it works for you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G
Sep 18, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Play R800i Unlocked...
Aug 26, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android PDA...
Aug 12, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Aug 11, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10a Mini Black...
Jun 27, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
444 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: