Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is caused by a loose crank arm. The key assembly is loose. (#32 on your parts list) The covers will need to be removed to access this. Be sure the crank arms are realigned against the frame when completing the repair. Good luck, Tim
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Hello there. To replace the drive belt (motor belt) follow this procedure.
1)Remove power to the machine
2)remove the hood cover (3 screws on the rear of the cover)
3) loosen the adjusting bolts for the walk belt located on the opposite end of the walk belt from the hood assembly. Loosen the adjusting bolts 10 full revolutions. This will loosen the walk belt.
4) You should then walk the drive belt off of the front roller/pulley assembly by pushing the belt to one side while turning the motor. If you are nable to do this you will need to loosen the 2 bolts holding the drive motor in place.
5) After removing the drive belt you can then slide the drive roller to the side out of the frame and it will slide out the other side of the bracket. This will allow the belt to be removed from the front roller and be replaced.
If you had to loosen the bolts holding the motor you will need to retension the drive belt by pulling the drive motor back while tightening the bolts. This will require another person to help tension while you tighten the bolts.
You can then retension the walk belt using the adjusting bolts and retightening them 10 revolutions.
Good Luck Tim
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
hello. Your proform can be operated on electric or with 4 D cell batteries. If you do not have the power supply cord that comes with this unit you must order one from the company. The information on how to order one from the company is at the end of the manual. Here is the manual:
Kindly rate my answer. thankyou.
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
1) replace the batteries by new one with alkalines type and using the same polarities DO NOT use another mark example sony vs everyready. Clean the contacts batteries.
2) Adjust the REED swtich, clean it, tight the connector very well, see the diagram and proceed.
God bless you
Posted on Nov 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 16, 2011 | Emerson LC320EM8 32 in. LCD TV
Sep 17, 2011 | Intermatic Malibu 300W Power Pack...
Dec 16, 2010 | RCA F36650 36" TV
Aug 01, 2010 | Bose Wave Radio
Feb 09, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Feb 09, 2010 | Honeywell CT87B ROUND HEATING&COOLING...
Jan 06, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 05, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!