Question about Video Cameras
NIKAI NTV2117TFK MULTI-SYSTEM
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Get the UET-606 Remote
1. Make sure its switched on
2. Point the UET-606 Remote towards the TV
3. Press the SET + TV button at the same time - the Red LED on Power will Illuminated solid Red
4. Press the SET Button again while still holding the TV button
5. the Power LED will begin to blink red
6 Enter the code 136
7. Press the Red Power button several times [sometimes 60 times] until the TV set resets itself
8. if the TV resets itself - point the remote away from the TV set and press any button or the SET button until the Power LED stops blinking
9. you are now ready to go
Posted on May 04, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 25, 2015 | Televison & Video
May 08, 2014 | Grilling
Mar 05, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Nov 05, 2010 | Nikai DV4032 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2017 | Sony Video Cameras
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: