Question about Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: forgot my unlock code pattern
HI service562 the only way to get your phone unlock is to use your gmail to unlock the phone. If you forgot it are don't know it you will have to reset your gmail pass word. Now you do have the option of doing a hard reset on your phone. .If you can't do the hard reset go to samsung 's website and they will give you a few other ways to do a hard reset for your phone. Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
You can try the master reset. WARNING: All of your data will be lost. That means your sms, notes, calendar, contact numbers, etc.
Please follow these instructions.
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S hard reset
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 master reset
Posted on May 04, 2011
SOURCE: i have a samsung galaxy
If you let the phone lock and you enter the pattern wrong a few times its going to ask you to type in your password to your gmail account. After you enter the right password it will ask you to create a new pattern.
Posted on Jun 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Gio Gt-s5660 Unlocked
PRESS RESET USERCODE BUTTON
Apr 09, 2013 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Dec 13, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 07, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 03, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Gio Gt-s5660 Unlocked
Jul 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660
Apr 09, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660
Mar 24, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 08, 2017 | Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: