Why tune tools does not detect my Ipod now? It did previously.
I just purchased Tunes Tool 2.0 today. I hoped to use it to transfer songs from my Windows iPod video to my MacBook. When I installed Tune Tools, the same problem occurred that you all were having; It could not detect my iPod and gave me a notification about a null iPod. I figured out how to fix this, and all my songs were able to be transfered onto my mac flawlessly. The steps I used are listed below.
1) Open Tune Tools and iTunes.
2) Plug in your iPod.
3) In iTunes, click the summary tab (if not already selected)
4) On the Summary page, check the box that says "Enable Disk Use"
5) A message will pop up, click OK
6) Open Tune Tools, and Your iPod's library should be there. If not, you may have to reconnect your iPod.
7) You will have to manually highlight all the songs you want to be transfered from your iPod to your computer.
8) Once all the songs you want have been selected, drag to your iTunes Library in Tune Tools.
9) A blue bar should appear and tell you that your music is being transfered.
10) The songs will be transfered from your iPod to your computer.
I hope this works for all of you!
Feb 22, 2009 |
Apple iPod classic MP3 Player