I am trying to use the tune tools for ipod i connect my ipod check in my computer that it is connected and it is i open tune tools and i keep getting a message that says "there was an error loading the application null dont know what to do
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Connect your ipod to pc.Go to my computer.Open the icon of your ipod.Go to tools on the top and then click folder options.A dialog box will open.Click on view.And select "show hidden files and folders".With this method you can copy and play songs in your ipod without using i tunes.Copy and paste the songs.I hope this method will be helpful for you.You should buy a charger for your ipod.
I just purchased Tunes Tool 2.0 today. I hoped to use it to transfer songs from my Windows iPod video to my MacBook. When I installed Tune Tools, the same problem occurred that you all were having; It could not detect my iPod and gave me a notification about a null iPod. I figured out how to fix this, and all my songs were able to be transfered onto my mac flawlessly. The steps I used are listed below.
1) Open Tune Tools and iTunes.
2) Plug in your iPod.
3) In iTunes, click the summary tab (if not already selected)
4) On the Summary page, check the box that says "Enable Disk Use"
5) A message will pop up, click OK
6) Open Tune Tools, and Your iPod's library should be there. If not, you may have to reconnect your iPod.
7) You will have to manually highlight all the songs you want to be transfered from your iPod to your computer.
8) Once all the songs you want have been selected, drag to your iTunes Library in Tune Tools.
9) A blue bar should appear and tell you that your music is being transfered.
10) The songs will be transfered from your iPod to your computer.
I hope this works for all of you!
You may need to restore the iPod in iTunes. You could try to install Tune Tools on another Mac and see if it works there. It is possible that the software version you have does not support the Classic. There may be an updated version that you need to install to use it with the Classic. Check the authors site or the documentation for supported models.
Thanks to everymac.com i found your answer, i was interested in what would happen.
Connect your iPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one iPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock iPod using either [the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your iPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. Warning: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize.