- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
could be one of three things
1) the belt is broken to the main gearbox (fairly easy to replace if you can get one)
2) a gear has slipped or broken which means none of the front end will operate.(I have this problem and cannot get the gear body to open)
3) If the top and front worms are turning then the problem is with the planetary gear which again is fairly easy to replace
Hello . if you want assemble can opener to your A701A the model is : A778
please visit our web site Kenwood Chef Restore in the section download, you find the compatibility of the attachment to download. also Download in the same section the instruction book for A701A models and there explain how you fit the can opener and another's attachments regards