Question about HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Simply set the page layout option to select from printer. Place the cut & proper sized paper in the inlet tray, adjust the sliders so that they just rest lightly against the edge of the paper. Remember only one slider moves and the other one remains fixed to one edge. Click print preview. You might get a message saying paper orientation is not right...should I adjust the printer automatically, click yes and behold it will print in Portrait or landscape mode depending on the matter. If it warns that output does not fit on the media(paper) then select fit to page option.....sodeep
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
SOURCE: On my Photosmart D7460 HP
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try different walloutlets
3) unplug the power from the back of the printer and then press and hold down the power button for 30 sec release the button. plug in the power chord..
4) if it does not work service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
I will suggest you try reset the printer, follow the instruction below to reset your printer, if the problem still persist, reinstall the printers driver, you can also replace the cable that connects the printer to the power outlet. If that did not still fix the problem,
1. Without turning the unit off, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
2. Press and hold # and 6 keys.
3. While holding those keys plug the power cord back in.
4. Wait until the screen goes blank before you release those keys.
5. Follow on printer screen instructions.This should fix the problem.
Posted on May 16, 2011
SOURCE: I have an HP Photosmart
The new ink-cartridge probably is OK.
So, start the HP Printing Assistant Software, and run the "Print-Head-Cleaning" utility, to run a few cycles. Hopefully, it will unclog the ink-jets that _should_ be spraying ink onto the paper.
Posted on Jul 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Jan 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Nov 22, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!