Lg wf-t1022tp gives a PE error code.
Try this first before replacing any parts or disassembling your LG washer:
- Unplug the washing machine for 1 minute.
- Plug the washing machine back into power.
- Restart the wash cycle.
- The washing machine may now have cleared the PE error code, if not see below...
You will need to check the wiring harness that connects the water level pressure sensor to the main control board.
- Check for a loose wire harness, a damaged wire harness, or a burnt faulty wire.
- Check that you get continuity through the wire harness by checking it with a multimeter.
- If the wire harness from the water level pressure sensor to the main control board is found to be faulty, replace it.
- If you get continuity and the wiring harness is securely connected to both the water level pressure sensor and the main control board, then proceed to the step below...
LG WASHER PE ERROR CODE - FIX METHOD #2
Water Level Pressure Sensor Switch Is Faulty And Needs To Be Cleaned Or Removed And Replaced.
Most commonly, if the wire harness is secure, tight, and not damaged, the part that needs to be checked is the water level pressure sensor.
- First check to be sure the water level pressure sensor is not caked with hard water or other debris.
- If the water level pressure sensor is not clean, the PE error can display.
- Remove the water level pressure sensor from your LG washer and clean off any hard water or debris.
- Clean out the tube that connects to the
- If you found the water level pressure sensor was caked with debris and you have cleaned it, replace it back into the washer and run a test.
- If the washer runs without the PE error code displaying, the washer is fixed and the PE error has been cleared.
- If you find that the water level pressure sensor is faulty, remove it and replace with a new OEM part.
Replacing the water level pressure sensor simply involves locating the sensor in your LG washer. Remove it from the washer and replace it with a new genuine LG washer part. Test washer to be sure the PE error code has cleared and the washer is now working properly
Mar 20, 2017 |
LG Washing Machines