Question about Washing Machines
Also does not heat the water
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
F05 flashes due to electric oven control failure. The solution is to replace the electronic oven control (also called EOC or clock).
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
SOURCE: washing machine zanussi jet wash
unplug machine turn water off then take water pipe off machine,take machine outside and lay on its back,there is two moters up in the top right off machine looking in the bottom of machine, undo the three pipes and two/three srews take both pumps out undo three screws on the top pump split it and unblock then pup it all back.remember to right down wot you have done to pup it back right,it took me approx half hour to fix mine
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
An OE error presents if the washing machine has not successfully drained the water in ten minutes.
there are a few simple steps to take before calling for service.
Step 1: Check the drain pump filter.
Items caught in the drain filter will prevent proper drainage. Over time build up can occur from detergents and additives used in the machine. Manually drain unit through the drain hose, then lay a towel down to catch the water, and remove the filter. Clean the filter thoroughly and restart the machine.
Step 2: Check the washers drain hose.
If the drain hose is not installed properly, the washer will not drain properly. The drain hose should not be installed more than 1 meter higher than the bottom of the washing machine.
Step 3: Confirm that the washer is leveled properly.
If the unit is not leveled properly, it will not drain properly. The front of the unit cannot be higher than the back or vice versa. If not properly leveled, the water can flow back into the machine. If this is the cause of the problem, please level the machine using the supplied leveling wrench. When you place a level on the washing machine, the bubble should be in the center. Confrim that the washer is leveled from side to side and front to back.
you can perform a diagonal test when leveling the washing machine to ensure that the unit does not tilt from corner to corner.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2016 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Mar 14, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Sep 30, 2012 | Ariston Technologies Washing Machines
Dec 17, 2011 | Washing Machines
Dec 26, 2010 | Washing Machines
Dec 26, 2010 | Washing Machines
Aug 28, 2010 | Kenmore 42822 Front Load Washer
Apr 05, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 24, 2017 | GE Washing Machines
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!