Question about Televison & Video
We can't seem to adjust the green tint on the picture. The factory color setting preset is not acceptable and all manual adjustments make minimal changes even when set at the extreme ends of the scale. What are the optimal color settings?
You will need to check the componant cables on the tv, usually if the pic looks green, and wont adjust, the red componant plug has worked its way out, check it on the tv, and on the box, hope this helps
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | Samsung 46 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 17, 2011 | RCA L37WD12 37 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 08, 2011 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Akai PDP4225M 42 in. Plasma Television
Sep 15, 2009 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
May 21, 2009 | LG 37LP1D 37 in. LCD Television
Sep 15, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
1,015 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!