When I want to upload photos, my browser button shrinks down to nothing and doesn't work. It's dead. It happened shortly after I had removed some programs, so I am wondering if I removed the program that allows you to upload pics from my laptop.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Clear Your Cache: Clearing your browser cache is often a great fix for annoying little problems that come up. You need to clear the cache, close the browser, re-open the browser and then log back in to your account. If you're not sure how to clear your cache, see:
Could be an incompatibility with the browser. Try using a different internet browser in an attempt to isolate this problem. (IE, Firefox, Chrome). Hope this helps. The I.T. Guys - http://www.theitguysinc.com
Install the software package that came on the cd that came with the camera on to the laptop. then just plug the usb cable that came with the camera into a usb port on the laptop. It should prompt you for automatic transfer or manual transfer.
If you have a USB cable you can connect it to your Desktop or Laptop first, or if you have Card reader, you can also insert the Memory card.
Then follow this step how to upload photos or pictures, create album in your Facebook account:
1. Go to your profile and click Photos under your profile picture. 2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the + Upload Photos button.
3. Click Select Photos then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the Control button on your PC, or the Command button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.4. Click Open once you've selected your photos. 5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose an album title, privacy setting for the album and photo quality. 6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue Create an Album button and you'll be directed to the new album.
Its an old trick that got my Dell laptop working
Unplug the laptop
remove the battery
press the power button,...nothing will happen,
wait a few seconds
put battery back in laptop
plug it in
hold upside down
press power button until it boots
If that doesn't work it could be a bad/loose/dead bios battery
What is the model of the laptop?
Try to read and download this. Here is a step-by-step solution of Your problem It is a common problem on windows with a missing components, but not an browser. If the utility not helps, drop me a message.
I do not know why the viewing area decreases in size: I suspect that you may have too many toolbars. Remove the ones you do not need. In IE you right click on a tool bar and deselect ( If there is a check mark near a tool bar, click and the check mark will disappear)
Also you can use the full screen by Pressing F11 in you browser. You exit the full screen by pressing F11 again.
I believe this last option is your best bet short of customizing more fully your browser.