Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CD rom can't read CD XP
TAKE THE CD-ROM DRIVE OUT AND REBOOT THE SYSTEM. WHEN THE SYSTEM ARRIVES AT THE GUI SCREEN, GO TO SETTINGS FROM THE START MENU, MAKE SURE THAT IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM DEVICE MANAGER OR AT LEASE DISABLED. REBOOT SYSTEM AGAIN. CHECK MY COMPUTER ICON TO SEE IF IT IS MISSING. IF IT IS GOOD. NEXT PHYSICALLY REINSTALL THE DEVICE AS THOUGH IT IS A NEW DEVICE. REBOOT THE SYSTEM LET THE OPERATING SYSTEM DETECT THE DEVICE AND INSTALL THE SOFTWARE FOR IT. GO BACK TO MY COMPUTER AND SEE IF IT IS BACK IN THE CONFIGURATION. IF IT IS GOOD. OPEN CD ROM DRIVE PLACE THE DISK YOU ARE TRYING TO READ AND SEE IF IT DOES. IF IT DOES GOOD IF IT DOESN'T THEN YOU CD ROM IS BAD AND YOU NEED TO REPLACE IT.
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Check the network to make sure that it is good, and that the problem truly is with your tablet. If so, then you'll want to turn the wifi off and on. If that doesn't help, you may want to do a factory/hardware reset. Another solution might be to do a re-install of Android. Finally, if that is not working, you'll need to re-seat or replace the wireless components in the tablet, which may be out of your realm of expertise.
Posted on Nov 17, 2012
• You need to switch off your tablet
• Then press/hold power+volDOWN+home just keep pressing it
• Then it will switch on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
• You need to click on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
• You need to click power so it will restart to recovery mode
• An android image will appear that has a red exclamation mark
• After which you need to hold down power and then press VolUP
• You need to use volume to scroll and press power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
• Then you need to scroll down again and press power to select "yes-erase all user data" This will now start your tablet to reboot Then it will switch off then switch on again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
Mar 04, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 16, 2013 | CVS/Pharmacy CrystalView XT Android 2.3 7...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!