- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website. This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked. Hope this helps.
If you activate call barring, you would not receive any call. It always refer to all calls not a specific number.
To be really honest, there are only 2 ways "-
1. Call service provider and block numbers. However, usually they do not block any numbers without any reason.
2. Download blacklisting software for blackberry. Once downloaded, mark that number in your blacklist directory and whenever the person calls from that number, it would always show a busy tone to them.
Google it out for blacklisting software for your model.