- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you solved this problem yet?
Hopefully this doesn't sound silly, but have you tried to reset it? Hold down the center circle button and the menu button at the same time until it goes off and restarts.
1. Choose Settings > Date & Time.
2. Choose Date. Use the Click Wheel to change the selected value. Press the Center button to move to the next value.
3. Choose Time. Use the Click Wheel to change the selected value. Press the Center button to move to the next value.
4. To specify the time zone, choose Time Zone and use the Click Wheel to select a city in another time zone.
Blaze Media Pro
includes a powerful feature to compress MP3 files, convert from one
MP3 bitrate to another, change MP3 compression settings, etc. with ease.
or try MusicMatch Jukebox http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=mmatch