Getting stuck on last step of software install motorola sb5120
I have a motorola 5120 everything is hooked up correctly and Ive installed a fresh copy of Win XP, service is good as are the connection because i can still run the install on our second computer and it works fine. What settings are not allowing me to finish the install on my main computer? Which is a Dell 3000
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Follow the steps in the quick start guide and it will install itself. If you don't have one. Plug everything in and let Windows see it. Likely will self install. If not you have to go to the Manufacturer's site and download the instructions.
* cable all the wires in a proper place to be.
* than push the button on.
* wait for the all lights lit on modem.
* insert the cd to install the software.
* at last follow the steps .
* it might work properply.
If your internet or cable light is blinking then you probably have a cabling issue.These modems are designed to be ran with an RG6 home-run line to the cable box outside.You cannot have any splitters in between.A home-run is a cable that runs to the service box on the outside without any splitters.