Question about LG LMV2073 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
There are 2 bulbs - one on each side of the hood vent
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is a link to the service manual for your micro.. you should find everything you need to know about testing it and disassembling it as well.. Hope this helps you..
Hope this helps you.. if it does, please rank this response accordingly..
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
The oven lamp is accessible when the whole outside cover of the oven is removed. The lamps these days are a special bulb and would be available from a TV repair place or a appliance repair centre.Take the old lamp in with you to pbtain the correct part.
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | Frigidaire Gallery FGMV205K 2.0 cu. ft....
Mar 16, 2013 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
May 06, 2010 | Maytag Over-the-Range Microwave
Apr 02, 2010 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
May 28, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 23, 2008 | GE JES1288SH Convection/Microwave Oven
Sep 09, 2007 | Goldstar MV-1320W/B Microwave Oven
Dec 13, 2006 | Panasonic NN-2505A Microwave Oven
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: