Question about HP Laserjet 2200d 2200 C7063a Workgroup Printer With Toner,usb
Have asked it to print, the printer starts to react and then nothing happens. I have opened the paper drawer and closed and sometimes that works to set the printer off and I get 104 pages of a 64 page doc. Sometimes I am required to open and shut the lid to the toner area and it works. Other times NOTHING happens. I run a secretarial service in New Jersey and the paperwork for one of my customers wouldn't print and I had to send the documents to a disc, give him some of his letterhead and send him to Staples to have the estimates printed. Not a good way to do business. HELP!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: can't open my home page
Try to soft-reset your iPAQ; depending on the model of iPAQ you have the soft-reset hole is located on the left hand side or bottom of your iPAQ; press the tip of the stylus into this hole to reboot your iPAQ.
Posted on Sep 11, 2005
SOURCE: SETTING PAGE TO LANDSCAPE
The factory-stock 1940, which uses Windows Mobile 2003, doesn't offer landscape mode.
You can get a 3rd party program called Nyditot Virtual Display that will let you use the 1940 in landscape mode, but I've used it before, and although it works, the problems it creates are not worth it. Besides, that program's not free.
Adobe offers a pdf reader for free that let's you read pdf files in landscape mode.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
SOURCE: Printer "out of memory"
The problem isn't your printer. The problem is with your Microsoft Works software. I know of six solutions that may work.
1) Download the latest service pack for .NET Framework 1.1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A8F5654F-088E-40B2-BBDB-A83353618B38&displaylang=en
2) Go to this website and download the update. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=65f5b806-e6a1-4f92-a656-e56eeda67e3d&displaylang=en
3) Uninstall printer completely (again). Unplug the printer from the computer. Reboot computer. Download the lastest driver from HP website. When installing the driver software, choose (type)a different directory,( ie. C:\MYHP\HP4180\ ). Plug Printer back to computer.
4) Go to this website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841220
5) Click START, click RUN, type SPOOL. Double click printer folder, clear (delete) any files in this folder.
6) Download the latest version of Microsoft Works 9.0.
Let me know if this works.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Jun 16, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
May 14, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Jun 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2550n Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Dec 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1160 Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2200 Printer
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: