Question about GE Telephone
I have an older GE phone, model 2-9224WHC and have lost the manual. I am trying to put phone numbers in its memory but have not succeeded. Can you give me any instruction to try? Thanks.
Here are the quick instructions on how to program the phone numbers.
You can also download a copy of the User's Guide from: http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/downloadPage.jsp?doc=c96e9c823d0df43989039e5385bef04a&q=GE+29322GE1
Just enter the 4 digit captcha code and you will be able to download the User's Guide.
Please let me know if yo have any questions.
STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY
To program priority keys:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the
handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the
dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the store button.
4. Dial the number to be stored.
5. Press the store button again.
6. Press the A, B or C button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
To program frequently called numbers:
1. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
2. Press the store button.
3. Dial the number to be stored.
4. Press the store button again.
5. Press one of the 10 memory location buttons 0-9.
6. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2010 | GE Lands Phones
Aug 28, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 12, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | GE 25865GE3 Phone
May 14, 2009 | GE 29267GE3 Telephone
Apr 15, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2008 | GE 29322GE1 Corded Phone
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: