Question about Xerox DocuColor 240 All-In-One Laser Printer
I have a problem that fault code 042-317 appear when turning on the machine
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fault 37,002.47:338665
From the service manual:
37,002.4x - PEST_FAULT_JSL_HEATER_DISCONNECT
PEST - Left jetstack disconnect.The left jetstack is not drawing the expected power from
1. Run the printhead Left Jetstack Heater test.
2. Verify printhead wiring.
Yes, could be faulty printhead, but could be faulty power supply as well.
I have the full service manual available if you need it. Please take a moment to give this solution a rating of fixya. Thanks!
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: Xerox Workcentre 24. 20 months
That is a software processing error.
Do you have it set up as a printer? If so, try removing the print cable and power it on that way.
If that doesn't work, you need to have the firmware reloaded. That can only be done from a laptop with Xerox software on it.
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
Hi I can gave you some error codes but this all I can do hope it be of help to you.
2. Run the Test Tray 1 Width Sensors.
3. If the test fails replace the front door.
4. Replace the I/O board.
2. Check for an obstruction or damage in the process gearbox.
3. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. If faulty replace the process gearbox
4. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test to test the headtilt.
5. Run the Head Maintenance Wiper Clutch test. If the test fails, replace the wiper drive clutch.
6. Run the Wiper Axis Drive test.
7. Replace the exit assembly.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2014 | Xerox DocuColor 700 Colour Drum Cartridge...
Sep 03, 2014 | upbright AC / DC Adapter For XEROX...
Nov 11, 2013 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2011 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Color Copier
Aug 28, 2010 | Xerox Workcentre 5225 / Copier, With...
Sep 23, 2009 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Color Copier
677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: