Question about Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Please try to update the driver of your dazzle device.
1. Plug in the hardware.
2. open control panel and go to system and maintenance
3. in system and maintenance, click on the system icon
4. Once the system window open kindly find the device manager and click it.
5. once the device manager is opened , go to the sound, video and game controllers category.
6. Under sound, video and category right click the pinnacle DVC device and choose properties
7. once properties window is opened go to the drivers tab
8. in the drivers tab, uninstall the driver.
9. if you have 2 entries for the pinnacle DVC device kindly uninstall both.
10. unplug the hardware.
11. restart the PC
12. If you have the PCLEUSB2x32.exe file saved on your PC kindly run it. if not kindly download it from this link:
13. Once you run the PCLEUSB2x32.exe and it asked you to modify, repair or remove, kindly remove it. and restart the PC.
14. Once restarted, run again the PCLEUSB2x32.exe to install the driver. then restart the PC after installing.
15. After restarting, plug in the hardware device and it should install the driver of the device automatically.
16. after it installed automatically it should say that the device is ready for use.
17. Now try again with the software.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 29, 2010 | RCA DRC247N DVD Player
May 16, 2010 | Apple Elgato EyeTV (T5301LL/A) Video...
Mar 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2010 | Philips DVDR610 DVD Recorder
Nov 28, 2008 | Initial DTV-171 17 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jun 22, 2008 | Panasonic CX-DV1500 Car Video Player
Jun 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 21, 2007 | Aspire Digital AD-8091 DVD Recorder
Apr 14, 2014 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: