Question about Gateway 450ROG Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2011 | NetGear Computers & Internet
on Jul 24, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
I hope you have a Belkin F5D8233 ver :3000 wireless router and you have upgraded the firmware version: 3.01.29.
It's a known issue with this model , only the wired connection will be not be online. Another information when you connect the computer in the 1st LAN slot you will have internet connection but not with other 3 LAN slot on the router. To fix this please follow these steps,
1. Log into the Belkin router setup page (http://192.168.2.1) in a wired computer .
2. In the left hand side under the heading Utilities? click on save/backup settings
3. When its asking for password to login leave it blank and click on submit.
4. Click on save to save the settings of the router in the Desktop
5. Then again under Utilities? click on restore factory defaults and then click restore defaults button, to restore the settings of your router to factory settings.
6. Then Under Utilities click on restore previous settings and select the file where you saved it and click on restore settings.
Then automatically you will be able to go online both wired and wireless.
I'm sure this would work. If it does work then please rank me and give me a testimonial
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2009 | D-Link Vonage-enabled Wireless Router...
Apr 10, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Sep 05, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: