Question about Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error f05
Check that water is draining out o/k and that the outlet hose is not kinked or restricted.
Make sure pump is o/k.
if it has a removable filter at the front, then remove and clean.
If no exterior filter, then remove rear panel of waher, locate pump at bottom right of m/c. undo the clip that secures the large black hose to the bottom of tub, and remove the hose.
Remove and clean plastic filter inside the hose.
Refit and make sure the hose is on properly, test for leaks.
Hopefully, this will solve the prob.
Plz rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
The pressure switch is located in the top of the washer. To locate it, look for a small diameter plastic or rubber tube about 5mm in diameter.This is connected to the preesure switch.
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
You need to check and clean the pump filter.
If there is no filter located at the front of washer, (check handbook),
Then remove the rear lower rear panel of washer.
Remove large black hose fastened to bottom of drum.
Remove and clean filter inside hose.
Fit back and test
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 10, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF865 Front Load Washer
Oct 10, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston AW125 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 12, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Sep 28, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 16, 2015 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: