- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
select your operating system then download and chose full features software and driver, do not connect your computer before setup your printer software check where your download saved run setup.exe when setup prompt you to plug in your printer then plug your printer then follow the onscreen instruction's to install your printer
Please perform the steps given below and check if yuo are able to fax
1. Open a MS Word Document.
2. Click File -> Send to -> Recipient using a fax modem.
3. Follow the instructions given in the fax wizard. Ensure that you select the HP all-in-one as the fax program.
Now check whether you are able to send the fax.
Try setting up the Fax once again
=== Fax Setup wizard ===
- Double-click on the HP Solution Center to open it. - Go to Settings --> Fax Settings & Setup --> Fax Setup Wizard.
Complete the fax setup wizard and then, try to fax