Question about Jensen Car Audio & Video
This unit needs to be recoded as it cant read aussie dvds
John, Did you get your problem with your Jensen AWM970 solved? I have just bought the same device in an imported caravan and can't for the life of me get into the region menu??? I'm about to throw it out but because it's so large it will leave a huge hole to fill. Any help would be good. Cheers, Phil.
Posted on Aug 06, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is no e-brake override code. You have to hardwire it to bypass the e-brake. Take the peach-colored wire and ground it to metal inside the dash. Put a toggle switch inline on the wire and mount it somewhere you can reach it. When you get the blue screen when starting a movie, open the switch for 3-5 seconds, then close it again to reapply the ground. Your movie will start up, and you can then drive away with it playing.
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Please get the code here :
www.regionfreedvd.net/ www.dvdripper.org/dvd-region-codes-vs-ntscpal/ www.regionfreedvd.net/players.html
Best Regards, Jay__8ifr4
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2014 | Games
Nov 10, 2012 | Jensen Car Audio & Video
Jan 20, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 19, 2011 | Rosen Car Audio & Video
Jun 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Jul 26, 2009 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: