Question about Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you have pulled out and cleaned the filter at the back of the machine where the hose connects then I would check that your pump is not running during the cycle and also make sure your drain line is at least half way above your drum at its highest point, If its too low then it will drain off even if the pump is not running.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
SOURCE: 4E code keeps apearing
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Feb 10, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2012 | Washing Machines
Oct 22, 2012 | Washing Machines
Jul 12, 2010 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2010 | Washing Machines
Aug 23, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jan 29, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!